Our construction team delivers pragmatic and comprehensive advice on all aspects of development projects for high net worth clients, property developers, tradesmen and professionals alike.
With expertise from initial land acquisition through planning, procurement, financing, construction and disposal, our team is available to help you manage your building project so that it comes in on time, in budget, and gets you the results that you want.
Our team also offers support when construction projects go wrong assisting with practical advice to get your project back on track and any losses recovered.
Our services and advice on areas of construction law include:
- Advising on procurement options and the structuring of a building project;
- Preparing and advising on standard forms of building contracts (such as JCTs) as well as preparing bespoke appointments for contractors and professional consultants;
- Preparing and advising on financial security documents such as performance bonds, vesting certificates, guarantees and collateral warranties;
- Advising on the proper administration of building contracts (such as payment applications and defects rectification);
- Advising on the construction elements of development finance transactions; and
- Advising on construction dispute resolution including litigation and alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and expert determination.
Please contact Alex Prior by phone (020 7034 4244) or email (email@example.com) for an initial discussion of your development project and how we may work together to take your project forward.