Paul is a commercial property solicitor who has worked at City and West End law firms since 1999.
His particular areas of specialisation are:
- Acting for developers on site acquisitions, financing, and disposals.
- Acting for occupational tenants of office, retail and leisure premises.
- Acting for investors on sales, purchases, financing, lettings and ongoing management issues.
Paul’s practice has grown steadily over the decades based on long-standing relationships with existing clients and a steady stream of referrals from property professionals with whom he has worked in the past.
- Acting for developers on numerous purchases of and options over potential development sites;
- Acting for a developer on a £10 million refinance of a development;
- Dealing with dozens of sales of units on completed developments;
- Acting for a developer on the grant of a £400K p.a. lease to M&S;
- Acting for rapidly growing restaurant chains on their ongoing acquisitions of new sites;
- Acting for a US finance company on its acquisition of a £200K p.a. West End head office;
- Acting for a furniture company on its acquisition of a new flagship store;
- Acting for international retailers taking leases of prestigious West End properties.