Cerys joined Streathers in March 2022 having spent the previous 4 years practicing in the area of Leasehold Enfranchisement.
Cerys obtained a legal apprenticeship studying with CILEx and completed the CILEx Level 3 Certificate & Professional Diploma in Law and Practice in March 2020. She is now undertaking her Level 6 Diploma with a view to qualifying as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2023.
Cerys specialises in:
- Statutory lease extension claims and collective enfranchisement claims under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993;
- Informal lease extensions and deeds of variation on residential property;
- Rights of Refusal and disposals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987;
- Right to Manage Claims under the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002; and
- Residential Licence for Alterations.