Rebecca joined Streathers in 2020 as a member of our experienced family team. She is compassionate and focused and seeks to obtain the right outcome for all of her clients who she appreciates are usually experiencing a difficult time at the point of contacting her.
Her specialist areas include:
- Children; including child arrangement and contact disputes. Particular expertise in relocation cases and urgent applications relating to children, including prohibitive steps and specific issue matters;
- Financial issues arising upon separation and divorce;
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements;
- Advising non-married couples, to include cohabitation agreements;
- Separation agreements; and
- Issues relating to protective injunctions for victims of domestic violence.
If you find yourself in the position where you need family law advice, do contact Rebecca to discuss the various options available to you.