Simon joined Streathers in 2016 as a solicitor within our property department, becoming a partner in 2021.
Simon advises on a range of commercial and high value residential transactions, freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, general landlord and tenant and development work.
Simon represents a wide range of clients including first time buyers, high net-worth individuals, property investors and developers.
Simon combines practical advice with commercial awareness, offering strategic and practical guidance in addition to his legal advice.
- Acting for a developer on a £7 million plot acquisition and construction finance transaction in West London;
- Handling Islamic finance transactions (Murabaha and Diminishing Musharakah);
- Advising a restauranteur on the acquisition of a new commercial premises in Notting Hill;
- Advising on the acquisition of development sites in Greenwich and Leyton;
- Instructed on an £11.25 million residential acquisition in Mayfair; and
- Acting on a £17 million residential sale in the One Hyde Park development.
“As a property agent, I have recently worked with Simon Main on a number of property transactions and he is fantastic. His communication with both vendor and buyer is efficient and he constantly keeps all parties updated, resolving any issues that may arise quickly, making for a prompt exchange and completion. I would highly recommend Simon and Streathers Solicitors”.
Claudia Lee, Knight Frank.