Rafal is a Trainee Solicitor in the Property Department specialising in residential and commercial conveyancing and is based in our Hampstead office. He became a trainee in February 2020 after joining Streathers in September 2019 as a paralegal, having previously worked in commercial conveyancing and bridging finance matters. Originally from Poland, Rafal can speak Polish fluently and is currently learning Spanish as his third language. Rafal completed his Legal Practice Course at London Metropolitan University in 2019 and is currently gaining further experience in residential and commercial conveyancing, as well as corporate matters.
Rafal is gaining experience in a variety of aspects of property law and has helped advise on the following matters:
- Sale and purchase of business premises, drafting commercial contracts, option agreements including drafting and negotiating new leases and lease extensions in relation to both residential and commercial matters;
- Leasehold and freehold acquisitions, remortgages, transfers of equity, deeds of variations, licence for alterations;
- Acting on behalf of the first time buyers, high net worth individuals and mortgage lenders.
- “Anytime you need a reference just ask! Seriously, it’s a real pleasure (and reassurance) having your professional support and guidance. Thank you.”
- “Always a pleasure when you’ve got the dream team working on it!”
- “Just to say – I found Rafal to be extremely responsive and on the ball. The clients liked him a lot and were very impressed, as was I.”