Piers joined Streathers as a trainee in 2014 and is now a solicitor within our property department.
Piers advises on a broad range of commercial and residential property matters, for both companies and individuals, including acquisitions and disposals, acting for landlords and tenants on a variety of commercial leases and real estate finance.
Piers’s recent experience includes:
- Acting for a developer on an Islamic Murabaha refinance;
- Advising on the grant of a new 20 year lease of the Bottle & Glass pub in South Oxfordshire;
- Acting for a multinational investment company on the £14.75m acquisition of a mixed use building in central London with a 7 working day exchange;
- Advising on the acquisition of development sites in Stanmore and Maldon;
- Advising a tech start up on the acquisition of new office premises in Soho; and
- Acting on a £8.75m residential purchase in Notting Hill.