Richard qualified as a solicitor in 2018 having trained at Streathers and now works within our Private Client department.
Richard is currently undertaking a Diploma in Tax and Estate Planning run by the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners, the global professional association for practitioners who specialise in inheritance and succession planning. Richard advises on a broad range of personal matters including:-
- Creating Wills;
- Probate and Estate Administration;
- Preparation, Registration and use of Lasting Powers of Attorney as well as General Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection concerning Deputyship appointments
In addition, Richard also advises on a variety of property matters including:
- Lease extensions – either under the statutory procedure or by agreement;
- Enfranchisement; and
- Residential Purchases and Sales.