A Will guides those who are left behind and saves worry and heartache at a time of great emotional stress. Making a Will is usually the first step to take in structuring your affairs in order to minimise your liability for Inheritance Tax.
Our services include:
- Gifts to members of your family
- Issues in Wills such as; guardianship, adoption and divorce - including contact and residence issues relating to children.
- Obtaining grants of probate
- Preparation of powers of attorney
- Preparation of Wills, trusts and deeds
- Reviewing and amending Wills
- Winding up and distributing estates