Annmarie joined Streathers’ Baker Street office in 2022.
Annmarie studied a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Law in Ireland before pursuing her legal career in London. She completed her Legal Practice Course at the University of Westminster in 2009.
In 2017, Annmarie became a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), the global professional body for Trust and Estate professionals. Annmarie recently enhanced her qualification with the STEP Advanced Certificate in UK Tax for International Clients and most recently the STEP Advanced Certificate in Cross Border Estates.
Annmarie specialises in the following areas:
- Wills: assisting clients with their Wills and providing estate planning advice;
- Probate and estate administration: extensive experience in administering estates of high net wealth individuals, including estates with large share portfolios.
- Powers of Attorney: arranging for Lasting Powers of attorney, and advising attorneys on their responsibilities;
- Trusts: advising on the setting up, running and winding up of trusts;
- Tax planning advice;
- Declaration of Trusts;
- Stamp Duty Land Tax advice
- Non- resident Capital Gains tax advice.
Annmarie brings to Streathers a wealth of experience from a private client department with a strong presence in the South East. Annmarie adopts a holistic approach when advising her clients which is stemmed from her extensive knowledge of this area. Annmarie is very efficient and builds strong relations with her clients.
Recent client feedback:
“Annmarie Jones has just completed my Will and I have been delighted with her work, efficiency and diligence. She was delightful to work with and I have no hesitation in recommending her.”