Damian was articled to Bruce Streather before qualifying as a solicitor in 1989. He became a partner in 1991 and currently heads the Commercial Department in Streathers’ West End office.
Damian’s practice includes advising in the following specialist areas:
- Corporate Acquisitions and the associated finance and commercial contracts.
- Joint ventures, partnerships and consultancy arrangements.
- The protection and development of new and expanding companies, including their online presence, conditions of trading and supply arrangements.
- Practical exit strategies for clients or their underperforming business partners.
- Commercial property – including development agreements and commercial leases.
His recent instructions include advising on a private equity refinance which enabled some of the initial shareholders to realise part of their investment and a de-merger settlement which enabled the partners to split their business without recourse to contentious proceedings.