Rebecca specialises in leasehold enfranchisement for properties in prime central London and the South East of England.
Rebecca’s specialist areas include:
- Lease Extensions
- Collective Enfranchisement Claims
- Right of First Refusal Claims
- Absentee Landlord Claims
- Acquisition Orders
- Right to Manage Claims
- Licences for Alterations
- Handling a complex lease extension claim in Chelsea with a lease extension premium worth over £500,000.
- Acting for an intermediate landlord in a large block in South Kensington in connection with all of their property matters, including; lease extension claims, licences for alterations, licences to sublet and any other general matters.
- Instructed on an absentee landlord claim, where the landlord had been missing for over ten years and successfully obtaining a Vesting Order from the court and full costs to be reimbursed to the leaseholder.
- Advising and handling an application to the First Tier Tribunal to dispute the landlord’s unreasonable Section 60 costs.
- Handling a large collective enfranchisement claim for a block in Clapham.
“Very good service provided when extending my lease. All my queries were answered and explanation clearly provided on request. Would definitely recommend! Thank you”
“I am very pleased with the way Streathers Solicitors dealt with my Lease Extension. I am most grateful to Rebecca Rinn for her competent and patient approach”
“Very professional & thorough service achieving the desired result within the stated timeframe and cost parameters”