SOLICITORS FOR MAKING A WILL
A will guides those who are left behind and can save worry and heartache at a time of great emotional stress. Making a will is also usually the first step to take in structuring your affairs in order to minimise your liability for Inheritance Tax.
Specific issues to consider in writing your will
We are highly experienced in all aspects of wills and can assist whether you want a simple will, mirror wills if you are a couple, or if you have very complex or specific circumstances and requirements. Our solicitors’ experience includes:
- Gifts to members of your family;
- Including in your will provisions relating to children such as guardianship, adoption and divorce;
- Where assets or liabilities are in different jurisdictions;
- Including specific provisions about money, other assets, property or specific items such as jewellery;
- Specific instructions regarding funeral or religious wishes;
- Inheritance tax planning when making a will;
- Will trusts;
- Reviewing and amending wills;
- Letters of wishes.
Specialist will solicitors in our London offices
Streathers has five offices located around London, which means you never have to travel far in London to meet with one of our lawyers. We are also able to arrange home and hospital visits should this be necessary.