The Clapham office was opened in 1988, providing specialist legal advice and services in the local areas, including Clapham Junction, Balham and Wandsworth. Our experience and specialist services includes :-
- Residential and commercial conveyancing.
- Commercial property including commercial leases and landlord and tenant law.
- Private client including wills, probate and trusts.
- Employment law including employment contracts, claims and settlement agreements.
- Leasehold enfranchisement and lease extensions.
- Family law including children, cohabitation, separation, prenuptial agreements.
- Advice for unmarried couple and civil partnerships.
- Notary Public services.
The team of solicitors in the Clapham Office have a total of over 60 years post qualified legal experience providing a high level of assurance to clients.
Many of the team have worked in the Clapham Office for a number of years resulting in strong local knowledge and connections which prove very useful for clients, especially for property law.
We used Streathers to buy our house in London following another recommendation. Nick was very knowledgeable about issues with underpinning and knotweed on 2 previous properties we were looking to buy and clearly has a lot of experience and knows the market well. We were very happy with his professionalism and speed of getting things done. We would recommend.Louise McNaughton15/01/2021
I needed some documents certified and Ben was quick to respond. Very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend!Rachael Haines05/01/2021
I would highly recommend Streathers. As a first time buyer, Oliver could not have been more helpful, thorough and patient, even when there were a couple of issues. He dealt with everything professionally and was always happy to answer any questions I had, making the process as seamless as possible.Charlotte02/01/2021
Incredibly diligent service. Both Nick and Matthew were extremely helpful with the purchase of my property and responded quickly and helpfully whenever I had a question or an issue arose.G e22/12/2020