Commercial Property Solicitors
Our lawyers represent the range of parties to commercial property transactions including investors, pension funds, developers, banks, and owner occupiers. And by acting for both landlords and tenants from multi-let properties to large office blocks or residential and retail developments, our clients benefit from our experience of the variety of issues that arise in commercial property transactions.
Our proactive approach to every transaction keeps you informed and in control so that you may achieve your objectives even against the most demanding of deadlines.
Where appropriate, our Private Client team can advise you on any UK or international tax issues arising in relation to your property requirements.
Commercial property legal services
Our team of commercial property solicitors deal with a wide variety of transactions including:
- Commercial conveyancing;
- Drafting, negotiating or advising on commercial leases;
- Dealing with landlord & tenant disputes;
- Advising on commercial property portfolios including purchase, sale, financing, refinancing and management issues;
- Planning and environmental legal issues;
- Disputes including breach of lease covenants, forfeiture, arrears of rent, possession claims.
Our client base includes UK and international professional property investors, institutions and a wide range of landlords and tenants. Commercial property and property law generally are core competencies at Streathers and we have commercial property specialist lawyers in all of our offices in London.
Please do get in contact if you need a commercial property solicitor in London.