Our head office is located in the heart of the West End and this is where the foundations of the firm were first laid in 1976. Streathers is a well known and prominent West End law firm, and our clients benefit from our strong reputation, and our Central London connections and knowledge in addition to our legal expertise.
Streathers’ founding partner, Bruce Streather, set up the law firm with the intention of building a team of lawyers made up of dedicated and client focused specialist solicitors, offering both quality legal advice and unmatched client service. This was true in 1976, and it remains true to this day, with client satisfaction the main priority for senior partner James Danaher and his team.
Positioned in W1, between the residential areas of Marylebone and Mayfair, and London’s business and commercial Oxford Street hub, Streathers is the ideal law firm and perfectly placed to assist clients with both their private and commercial legal needs.
Working closely with the other offices, the Baker Street office is the base for Streathers’ core commercial, private client, property, litigation, family law and charity law teams.
Our specialist solicitors have experience dealing with a vast range of legal issues, including but not limited to:
- Business and commercial contracts;
- Corporate law;
- Mergers and acquisitions and business sales;
- Legal advice for directors and shareholders;
- Central London property transactions;
- UK property investment legal advice;
- Commercial litigation and dispute resolution;
- Commercial property including commercial leases;
- Landlord & tenant disputes;
- Property possession claims;
- Forfeiture and lease related disputes;
- Estate planning;
- Tax planning;
- Divorce and financial divorce settlements;
- Pre-nuptial agreements;
- Notary services.
Languages spoken include Spanish, French, Cantonese, Mandarin and Korean.
We act for a number of international clients looking for reliable and knowledgeable UK lawyers who particularly know the Central London property market and who can manage international disputes in the UK courts including commercial disputes and international divorce, children and family law issues.