Chris joined Streathers as a trainee in 2005 and qualified into the Private Client department at the firm’s West End office in 2007. In 2010 Chris co-founded the firm’s first North London office and is now Senior Partner of the firm’s network of North London offices in Hampstead, Highgate and Crouch End.
Chris works primarily from the Crouch End office and specialises in the following areas:
- Wills: assisting clients to identify the most appropriate structure of Will, to include associated estate planning;
- Trusts: advising on the setting up, running and winding up of trusts;
- Probate: extensive experience guiding families through the administration of an estate. From modest and straightforward estates to complex and high value international estates;
- Powers of Attorney: putting powers of attorney in place, and advising attorneys on their duties;
- Court of Protection: advising deputies and assisting with deputyship applications. Chris also has extensive experience acting as deputy.
Combining a pragmatic and personal approach with extensive knowledge and experience, Chris works with his clients to understand their needs and deliver their desired outcomes. Building long-lasting, valued and trusted relationships with clients is at the heart of Chris’s practice.