Varishma is a solicitor in our corporate and commercial team.
She joined Streathers as a trainee in 2017, qualifying as a solicitor in 2019, and is based mainly in our Hampstead office.
Varishma’s key practice areas include:
- The sale and purchase of businesses
- Shareholders’ agreements and articles of association
- Online terms and conditions
- Goods/services agreements and other commercial contracts
- Employment contracts and consultancy agreements
- Distribution and franchising agreements
- Advising on a shareholders’ agreement in relation to a start-up restaurant
- Assisting on the sale of shares in an innovative technology company to a multinational car manufacturer
- Drafting a suite of employment contracts for a firm of financial advisers
- Assisting with the purchase of hotel business in London for £10 million
- Drafting a consultancy agreement for a reconstructive plastic surgery business