At Streathers, we have a strong and longstanding reputation in all aspects of property law, including property disputes.
If you are faced with a potential or actual property dispute, our team will be able to assist you in identifying your rights and obligations, and to give you clear, strategic advice on how to resolve your dispute effectively. Where necessary, we can also draw on the expertise of our wide network of experts including Building Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors and Consulting Engineers.
Our client base includes landlords, tenants, managing agents, property investors and developers. Please contact us if you need highly experienced, practical property dispute resolution lawyers to advise and assist with property related disputes.
Property dispute resolution solicitors London
Some of the most common issues we assist clients with include :-
- Possession claims including forfeiture of a commercial leases or residential property matters;
- Rent arrears claims;
- Rent review disputes;
- Dealing with covenants and rights of way, including both enforcement and removal;
- Disputes over service charges;
- Dilapidations disputes;
- Breaches of lease such as where a tenant has made alterations which are not permitted under a lease;
- Disputes and claims arising from a property purchases such as misrepresentation, misdescription, deliberately misleading answers to pre-contract enquiries;
- Negligence related property claims such as Solicitor or Surveyor negligence in advising on a lease or property purchase;
- Boundary disputes;
- Disputes with lenders, including where a lender is seeking to repossess or enforce their security;
- Property related insurance disputes;