TAX LAW SOLICITORS
We advise individuals and businesses on a wide range of tax issues. Our expertise includes inheritance tax and succession planning, income tax, capital gains tax, stamp duty land tax, annual tax on enveloped dwellings, corporation tax and value added tax.
We provide both personal tax law advice as well as corporate tax, in order to complement wider corporate transactions. For business tax we mainly advise on corporation tax, efficient corporate tax structures and tax related legal problems such as investigations, disputes or tax related insolvency proceedings. and value added tax. For personal tax, our expertise includes inheritance tax and succession planning, income tax, capital gains tax, stamp duty land tax and annual tax on enveloped dwellings.
Common situations where we provide tax advice and services
- Tax aspects of buying and selling properties;
- Succession planning and drafting wills;
- Tax aspects related to trusts;
- The potential tax implications of taking up residence in the UK, leaving the UK or returning;
- Employment related tax advice especially for senior employees and owner managed businesses where options might include taking salary or dividends;
- Tax on corporate transactions such as buying or selling of businesses or assets or investing into a business;
- Tax issues on corporate restructures or insolvency.