Solicitors for your business contracts
Streathers has a team of experienced and practical lawyers available to advise on all your commercial contracts. We can work with you to negotiate, draft or review your agreements.
Business Contracts: Cost/Risk Analysis
Business owners understand that having the right contract ensures certainty and reduces risk. We understand that lengthy documents which do not appear to focus on core or realistic risks and where the associated legal costs seem disproportionate to the risk may only serve to frustrate business owners. Striking the right balance is essential and relies on clear communication between lawyer and client.
Our commercial contract solicitors identify your objectives and concerns and work with you to achieve the best possible outcome in line with your time and cost requirements.
Below are some examples of commercial contracts we deal with for our clients. The list is not exhaustive and whatever the contract you need or have been offered, please do contact us and ask to speak with one of our commercial team.
- Business terms and conditions.
- B2B and consumer supply agreements.
- Software development and hosting agreements.
- Service contracts and service level agreements.
- Joint venture and shareholder agreements.
- Equity and loan finance documentation.
- Confidentiality agreements (NDAs).
- Commercial agent, franchising and distribution contracts.
- Advertising and promotion agreements.
- GDPR compliant data protection documentation.
- Website documentation.
- Contracts with business consultants or freelancers.
- Employment contracts including director and executive service agreements.
- Intellectual Property agreements including product or software licensing, IP assignments.
You may contact our commercial contract solicitors by phone or email for an initial discussion as how we may work together to draft or review your business contracts.