Our commercial solicitors are with you for the long term. Whether you require the regular support of an ‘in house’ lawyer or specific advice on particular transactions from time to time, our solicitors offer expertise to protect and enhance your business interests.
Start Ups, Mergers and Acquisitions
At any stage during negotiations, we can work with you to highlight the possibilities and pitfalls which you may not have considered and to offer constructive suggestions to get the deal done.
Preparing or reviewing a commercial agreement provides a great opportunity to focus on what is important to you and your business. Our lawyers will help you identify the practical issues in your business dealings and work with you to reduce the potential risks in any venture.
Our approach is to identify your objectives and concerns and to work with you to achieve the best possible outcome in line with your time and cost requirements.
Our Commercial Law Services
Our commercial law advice and services include:
- Corporate transactions such as share purchase agreements, mergers, acquisitions, restructuring and funding arrangements;
- Joint venture, shareholder, LLP and partnership agreements;
- Business loans, guarantees and security;
- Terms of business and website documentation;
- Intellectual property rights, including IP licensing and sales;
- Commercial contracts such as supply, employment, agency, franchising and distribution arrangements;
- Commercial property transactions, including property purchases, leases, assignments and development agreements;
- Strategic planning for change and exit arrangements for shareholders or partners;
- Corporate governance, including shareholder control, directors’ roles, duties and responsibilities and minority shareholder protection;
- Corporate tax issues.
You may contact our commercial solicitors by phone or email for an initial discussion as how we may work together to take your business forward.