PROBATE SOLICITORS IN LONDON
We can assist with all aspects of administering both small and large estates and have particular expertise in complex estates with assets in different jurisdictions including:
- General advice on estate administration and advice for executors.
- Completing the application for grant of probate for executors.
- Advice on the terms of the Will or the Intestacy Provisions.
- Obtaining valuations for inheritance tax purposes or otherwise.
- Consideration of and implementation of Deeds of Variation.
- Dealing with overseas assets.
- Preparation of inheritance tax accounts.
- Transfers of property on death.
Whilst it’s correct to say that there has been an increase in the number of executors or administrators seeking to deal with estate administration without professional advice, things can change as the formal process begins. Complexities can be uncovered after the executors begin their work and difficult decisions with potentially significant legal implications may be needed. Difficulties can also arise with beneficiaries or those who have been excluded from wills.
We offer flexible advice and services at any stage of the probate process. Please do get in contact with our probate solicitors in London. With 5 offices in different parts of London, we are unlikely to be far away, wherever you are based in London.