Elizabeth qualified as a solicitor into the Private Client department in 2021, having initially joined Streathers as a Paralegal in 2017.
Although predominantly based in the firm’s Highgate office, Elizabeth works across the North London offices, and advises on a range of private client matters. Her specialty areas include the following:
- Probate: guiding families through all aspects of the administration of an estate;
- Court of Protection: assisting with deputyship applications and one-off decisions and advising deputies and attorneys;
- Contentious Probate: representing clients in disputes involving contested wills, property and the administration of estates;
- Wills: assisting clients to identify the most appropriate structure of Will, including associated estate planning;
- Powers of Attorney: assisting clients to put powers of attorney in place, and advising attorneys on their duties.
Elizabeth’s personable yet practical approach instils a sense of trust and security in her clients, and building strong, valued relationships with her clients is at the heart of Elizabeth’s practice.