We offer a comprehensive range of private client services through our team of experienced solicitors.
Private client solicitors for all your needs
Many of our clients who use us for their most important and sensitive legal needs are longstanding clients who may initially have instructed us on a business or property matter. At some point in our lives most of us need private client advice so having a firm of solicitors you can rely on for both business and personal legal advice is something our clients tell us they value highly.
Some of the more common private client instructions we receive include:
- Trusts – we offer expert advice on all aspects of UK and international trusts, including their creation and termination, trustees’ duties and liabilities, beneficiaries’ rights and contentious trust matters;
- Powers of Attorney – preparation, registration and use of both General and Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Court of Protection – concerning deputyship appointments;
- Wealth and asset management – including tax law planning and advice, succession and exit planning for family owned businesses, property and assets;
- Advice for clients who have complicated arrangements with assets or business interests internationally and not just in the UK.
Good private client lawyers are not only technically capable but also experienced and strategic planners.
If you need a private client solicitor, please do get in contact. We’d be delighted to talk to you.